Congrats Momma!

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

My name's Wilford Biscuit Brimley




But my pals call me Silly Willy,  and if you give me a belly rub, I'll let you do the same. ;)

My pack leaders (aka Momma and Daddy), looove to take pictures of me with their little flashy box.  I think it's called a "Lemmegethecamera".  I may be one year old now, but I've only had a family for the last couple moons.  So I am new to a lot of things in the human world.

Like the coffee bucket.  When it wakes up and opens its one red eye, he starts to gurgle and growl at me when I try to eat my breakfast.  I tried to scare the coffee monster away, but Momma made me stop.  I still don't like him.

Sometimes I have nightmares about scarier places, with meat-eating bugs and sad hounds howling all night in cold cages.  I try to run and whimper when I can't get away.  That's when Mommy or Daddy always wakes me up with hugs and pets.   If my pack is still awake, I might be lucky enough to lay in someone's lap and get snuggled.  That's my favorite.

Biscuits are also my favorite.

Dog Biscuits, People Biscuits, Triscuits or Scones: I love them all.

The crunchier the better, except when it comes to blankies; then the opposite applies.

Oh, and I must not forget TENNIS BALLS!  Dunlop perferably.  

This is Wilford (Mr. "Diabetus") "Silly Willy" Biscuit Brimley signing off.

No comments:

Change.gov | Obama Blog